Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thing 23 - The End


My favorite was shortening the URLs. I was familiar with most of the Things and have used most of them in one way or another. I would like to put some them to use in the library.
I had trouble with the Blogger software on my office computer and had to do most of my blogs from my home computer. I did the activities and waited to do the blog updates at home. The uploads and links wouldn't work on my office computer. The cloud stuff came in handy since I was using two computers. I might not have finished if I hadn't been home on sick leave,

As much as I hate writing on blogs, it was interesting to see other peoples response and creations. Very creative projects and names for their blogs! We have talent out there in the library field.

I am always interested in learning and would look forward to partipating in another series.

No comments:

Post a Comment